Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Severe/acute PAIN in my all my left leg. Feels like

Customer Question

Severe/acute PAIN in my all my left leg. Feels like meningitis/exploding veins/arteries unable to move. Its as if the blood cannot get through. I did have a fall which affected my left side one and half yeas ago. It wakes me up. I have already had a vein out of this leg many years ago. I also have a history of clotting, cardiac,and many complex medical issues since a horrific accident in 1991+cancer.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Circulation is awful, purple hands,white fingers. They call me the walking miracle in the UK,I have the BEST regime of Supplements etc and eat very very healthy Organic+the best water. I take oxygen,when I sit down and for a time in bed.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a history of very very low bp 68 over 56/,76 over 46/,80 over... also low blood sugar and low body temp.
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

Since when are you having the pain?

Is there any color or temperature difference between the right & left leg?

Is there any swelling?

Did you have any test recently?

Are you taking any regular medicine?