How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Bray, MD Your Own Question
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 10341
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Anthony Bray, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 68 years old and have been dizzy since my 20's. I can't

Customer Question

Hi. I am 68 years old and have been dizzy since my 20's. I can't lay down, bend over too far, move my head too qickly, or turn too quickly or I get dizzy. I want to fly from CA to DE to see my daughter, but my other daughter says it may not be good for me. Is she right, and is there anyway to stave off any bad affects from flying? Thanks!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.


Do you have benign positional vertigo ?

Do you get motion sick such as car ride?

A transderm scopolamine patch may help if you have motion sickness induced nausea .

I suggest that you ask your doctor or ENT specialist as your situation may be helped I would say ....

I hope that this information is helpful for you

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD