How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Onlinedoc Your Own Question
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2838
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
Type Your Health Question Here...
Onlinedoc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have pain, itching in vaginal region JA: OK. The Doctor

Customer Question

I have pain, itching in vaginal region
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: My Dr did a pap smear but she didn't feel up like other Dr's. This was an internist. They did a vaginal ultrasound they found cyst on ovaries, cervix, mass on uterus. I also have breast cancer
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: When I wipe it feels like something is biting me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi,What is your age?Burning sensation during urination?Vaginal discharge?Duration of symptoms?Are you taking any medicines?Thanks.Waiting for your reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
55/Yes/yes/yes/I also have cyst in bladder. I'm allergic to contrast dye.I waa on Diflucan and 500 mg like z pac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I have medicare and a suplimet that I pay 500.09
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need new Dr's because this has been going on for aT LEAST 6MONTHS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in Georgia close to Atlanta
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why would I get bites and could it be a parisite
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi,You are suffering from last few months so you have recurrent UTI due to cyst in bladder.Also mass in uterus with cervix infection are contributing to your symptoms.You should see a Urologist also and you may require other antibiotic such as TMP/SMZ or nitrofurantoin.As per your description,you should take OTC Zyrtec for itching and Advil for pain relief.Also do warm sitz bath with betadine solution for 5-10 minutes.Your urinalysis,urine culture & sensitivity test should be done to determine strain of your infection.Also take AZO pills and cranberry juice.Urine can be orange color with such AZO pills.Avoid using feminine hygiene sprays and scented douches, which may irritate the urethra.Sometimes low estrogen levels can cause vaginal atrophy resulting in vaginal dryness and itching.You should discuss it with your gynecologist for hormonal replacement therapy if required.Proper lubrication can be helpful.Maintain a good hydration.Hope this helps.Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal.We are here to help you until you satisfy. You
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.
Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal. Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get after positive feedback.Bonus is highly appreciated.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Thanks.