A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

I had burning in my vagina yesterday and I used vagisal cra

Customer Question

JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I put a pad on after the cram and today it looks like brown stain on the pad
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I am seeing Drs for herniated discs and unexplained pain in my legs
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Welcome to Just Answer. My name's NP Schuyler and I'll be helping you today.
How is your vagina feeling today? Where are you in your cycle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 63 yrs old no cycle for many years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No burning today
Thanks for the additional information. This is probably no more than a mild upset in hormones or a mild infection, but you do need to make an appointment with your gynecologist for a checkup. Any case of bleeding after menopause needs to be evaluated to make sure it isn't cancer. Please let me know if you have additional questions about this. Best regards, Schuyler~
Hi, Just checking to make sure you are feeling better and have made an appointment for an exam. Best regards, Schuyler~