Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I've had a chronic yeast infection months. My gyno

Customer Question

I've had a chronic yeast infection for 3 months. My gyno prescribed 2 courses of Diflucan & various creams. My last visit with her, she said it wasn't yeast, but vaginal atrophy. She prescribed Premarin. It's worked on my vulver, but now I have a painful inner thigh rash that is slightly red. I'll call her Monday AM. My scalp is also very itchy. Could this be h. pylori!? t/y
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: The Premarin DID Work on my vaginal pain.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.How large is the painful inner thigh rash?Can you send a picture?Did you try any other cream or medicine?When did the scalp itching start?