Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Iam actually trying to get some sleep, but have dryness in

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: iam actually trying to get some sleep, but have dryness in mouth and can't stop swollowing and it is really starting to annoy me
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: dunno what else there is to say other than I think I have been suffering with a lot of anxiety lately; I question everything, forget names of things, can't spell and not to mention the continuous bad thoughts e.g. I keep thinking I have dementia cuz my memory is worse than it was.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are having these symptoms

you need to make an appointment with a doctor to get treatment for your anxiety symptoms.

you could be having bad gastritis or stomach acid reflux symptoms causing dry mouth and swallowing.

anxiety can cause it as well

do you have a doctor you can see who can treat you for severe anxiety symptoms?