DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

I want to have my testicals removed ,and be very discreet,

Customer Question

I want to have my testicals removed ,and be very discreet, just get it done and get medication needed to live my life alone, they cause lots of problems just hanging there and I want them gone
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.I would strongly recommend that you consult a urologist for that purpose if you have not done so already.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at the top right hand corner when you are done asking.Kindest regards
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloIn the US, no urologist is going to remove your testicles unless there is a medical reason.There is almost no medical reason for this, other than a transgender operation, and that is done only with an entire teams evaluation, including an endocrinologist, psychologist/psychiatrist, and surgeon.And of course, going male to female would not only involve the testicles.Is that your purpose?