How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 64415
Experience:  Practice Director
Type Your Health Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to have my testicals removed ,and be very discreet,

Customer Question

I want to have my testicals removed ,and be very discreet, just get it done and get medication needed to live my life alone, they cause lots of problems just hanging there and I want them gone
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.I would strongly recommend that you consult a urologist for that purpose if you have not done so already.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at the top right hand corner when you are done asking.Kindest regards
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloIn the US, no urologist is going to remove your testicles unless there is a medical reason.There is almost no medical reason for this, other than a transgender operation, and that is done only with an entire teams evaluation, including an endocrinologist, psychologist/psychiatrist, and surgeon.And of course, going male to female would not only involve the testicles.Is that your purpose?