Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have a couple of questions regarding a medicine that i am

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: I have a couple of questions regarding a medicine that i am taking. I wanted to speak to a dr
JA: I can help you talk to the doctor. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: I had already written to a doctor and haven't gotten a reply yet.
JA: OK. The doctor will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the doctor can help you best.
Customer:
Hi, i need some advise from a psychiatirct. I've been on Escitalopram for about 10 months now and i feel i've gained before of it. My diet is not very bad i eat 3 meals a day and a snack. I do have some chocolates everyday but i don't think some chocolates would have made me put on 10-11 kgs.Imnot sure if Escitalopram played a part in me putting on weight. The weight has mostly come on my waist and I'm concerned what i should do now. Whether its the medication thats made me put on weight or is it the chocolates. Sometimes i crave sugar and chocolates a lot and sometimes carbs but i still usually have smaller meals.Please advise
JA: Is there anything else the doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I'm taking 10 mg
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi anyone there ? i had already paid the deposit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text or Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced Physician attending you.

I will be happy to help you regarding this.

I can call you or initiate an email consultation once you accept the premium service.

Please accept it.

Thanks,