How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a cyst type thing under my scrotum. Is not on my

Customer Question

I have a cyst type thing under my scrotum. Is not on my testicles. But is exuding fluid. It goes up and down.My name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is under my left testicle. Feels like a haemmorhoid. Gets worse when I drink alcohol and I have a bit of tinnea as well.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.


Is it located on skin or inside scrotal sac?

Please send a picture.

Do you have pain,tingling sensation,itching on affected area?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Burning sensation and pain during urination?