Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

My husband just got stung by something on his eyeball. Not

Customer Question

My husband just got stung by something on his eyeball. Not the lid, on the white part of his eyeball. He doesnt know what it was. The white part is starting to get blisters. does he need to go to a doctor immediately?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidyes, he needs to see an eye doctor or go to the ER right away.he might need a course of antibiotics and steroid eye dropsand he needs to follow up with an eye doctor to make sure his eye heals up properly.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
do yo have other questions?