Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

Can I take advil 7 jr after .6 colchicine JA: The Doctor

Customer Question

Can I take advil 7 jr after .6 colchicine
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Had a gout attack monday took .6mg colchicine monday pm Tuesday am 6pm can I take advillage now 2am
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Yes you can take Advil safely.You shouldn't worry at all.Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal.
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.
Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal. Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get after positive feedback.Thanks.