How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Saha Your Own Question
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 17826
Experience:  35 years of experience
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Saha is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you plss tell me what type tablet I can buy for WATERY

Customer Question

can you plss tell me what type tablet I can buy for WATERY OF SPERM
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: My sperm is just like a water
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: and my erection is not that strong any longer
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: within 3 minute
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

Since when are you having these issues?

How old are you?

Did you have any test or treatment?

Do you have any past illness?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Over 6years now
I am 33 years of Age
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for all the information.

Semen quality can vary over time and from person to person.

Watery semen can be normal.

Still you can have a test of it to exclude any infection.

Erection problem may occur in cases of anxiety, stress, or tension.

It is common in your age.

Systemic diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or some neurological causes or drugs can be factors.

It can be due to inflammation or infection of the prostate and urethra, hormonal abnormalities etc.

Imaging study like doppler ultrasound, angiography can detect any vascular blockage.

Some investigations like urine analysis, thyroid profile, blood lipid profile, hormone study like testosterone, LH ,etc.can be considered.

Prostate examination, PGE-1injection test, penile nerve function test & others can be needed.

I would advise you to consult your doctor or an urologist & have investigations to find out the exact cause.

Treatment would depend on the cause.

Options include viagra, cialis, injections into the penis or suppository in the urethra, penile pump.

I hope this information helps.

If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.

If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks so much I think its an infection because some years back I went to bath in the sea and it result to blood coming out of my penis any time I try to urinate and later I took some tablet and it stop ...and what I discover is that my Testis is a little bit bigger and sometimes it pains me a little and I gain I took so erection tablet before I stop using it just help myself stay longer when having sex ... what kind of drug do think I can use to help myself and if I try it for like a month and I see no changes I can contact doctor
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

You are always welcome.

You can discuss with your doctor regarding tests we discussed.

For infection, he can prescribe a course of antibiotics.
Best wishes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you cant give me some to go and buy ?
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry.

Even if we suggest any medicine, you can not buy it from pharmacy.

it will need an examination in person for prescription.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will get it to buy don't worry
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

For erection problem, I have suggested the options.

For infection, you will need test of semen, culture & sensitivity test to find out which antibiotic will be best.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to use Viagra at this early age that is why do you know of any better one and that will not have side effect on me
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

I feel you need test first before taking any medicine.