Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

My last day of my cycle was friday. Me and my boyfriend had

Customer Question

My last day of my cycle was friday. Me and my boyfriend had protected sex. He took the condom off and only put the head in just a few seconds and I finished orally. Now I'm worried I could possibly get pregnant.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No maam
JA: I think I may have missed something. Could you explain?
Customer: What do you need me to tell you then
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess I'm just worried because we're not ready to have children yet and we practice safe sex. Guess just concerned because of the fact I literally just got off my period
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.

Are your periods regular?

Did you get last menstrual period on 1 April(friday)?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My cycle started on Monday the 4th. I have a normal roughly 28-30 day cycle although my period was early this month by about a week. I was due to start it this week but it cane about 7-10 days early
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.

Well as you describe,chances of pregnancy are nil.So you shouldn't worry at all.

Hope this helps.
Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please to not forget a positive rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks so much. My best friend is the opposite her and her husband are TRYING lol but the whole ovulation thing has her lost. Thanks alot
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.

They should go for ovulation study to determine the exact dates when ovulation occurs and do lovemaking on same day to increase chances of pregnancy.

Chances of pregnancy are negligible in your case with this incident.

You shouldn't worry.

Hope this helps.
Positive feedback and bonus are appreciated if you are satisfied with our conversation.
Thanks.

Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have any further query we can discuss it thoroughly.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. What I did was started "Googling" things and then you have your brain frayed lol. My only concern was with my situation. I just was worried I should be running to get the 24 hr pill. It was literally a few seconds...but we know that's still a slim window if any
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.

I explained you why chances of pregnancy are less.

Your last menstrual period started on 4th April.

Your bleeding stopped on 8th April.

You did sex on 8th April night.

Your cycle length is 28 days.

So you 'll be ovulate between 16th to 20th April which are your more fertile phase for pregnancy.

And 8th April was non fertile phase.And this is safe period.

So I really assure you that chances of pregnancy are less.

You needn't to get 24 hr pills.

If you still have any confusion then you can discuss it.

Hope this helps.
Thanks.