Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I sleep well, and eat well. Last week I had a lot of aches

Customer Question

I sleep well, and eat well. Last week I had a lot of aches and pains and felt like I was coming down with something. This week I can barely keep from dozing off during the day. I have metastatic thyroid cancer that is under control with chemo. Just had chest CT and blood work 2 weeks ago and everything looked good. I take synthroid. Any ideas?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Likely viral infection related aftermath effects.May take sometime to recover from.Please drink plenty of fluids.Also synthroid dose may nee to be adjusted.Iron deficiency should be checked.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/