How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Anil Your Own Question
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 9144
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Anil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a lump on side of right knee feels like a bone. Hurts

Customer Question

I have a lump on side of right knee feels like a bone. Hurts all the way to my toes
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: No more to offer ???
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.
Hello,What is your age?Do you have swelling,tenderness on side of knee?History of injury?Do you have pain in knee while bending it?Since how long have you been suffering from?Are you taking any medications?Any other medical history?Thanks.Waiting for your response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
50, female yes as I said its very painful yes swollen.
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Well as you describe possible causes may include Baker's cyst,Ligament tear,Ossification,Degenerative arthritic changes in knee,Tendonitis.As you have radiating pain so it also compresses the passing nerve along side it.So you should see an Orthopedist for a clinical examination and undergo MRI of knee.You should take OTC Motrin.Also wear knee brace while walking.If pain is severe then visit ER for prompt management.Hope this helps.Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.Please to not forget a positive rating.