Michael Salama
Michael Salama,
Experience:  Medical director at San Miguel Medical Clinic
93434137

I just received my blood and urine test results i see some

Customer Question

Hi, i just received my blood and urine test results i see some abnormal stuff and i am freeking out my visit to the doctor is in a week...
So in my blood total protein 8.5, globulin 4.1 and A/G ratio 1.1 but urine test is worst: leukocyte esterase 250, RBC 4-10, bacteria present and mucous rare, squamous epithial cells 4-10?? Is it something very bad and serious
Please help
Category: Health
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Have you been having any burning with urination? Do you know if a urine culture has been sent?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No burning! Just discarge sometimes and little pain in lower belly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it really bad

No, in fact I would not be worried. Your blood work is not concerning and your urine sample shows that it was contaminated by some normal skin flora and it needs to be repeated. Go back and have it recheck and sent for culture to rule out any infections.

Let me know if you have other questions.

If done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Salama" in the medicine category if you have any other questions

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Can I help you with anything else?