Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

If A nit is or black then is it dead? I picked up lice on

Customer Question
If A nit is brown...
If A nit is brown or black then is it dead? I picked up lice on the trip to South America couple weeks ago. Because I had never had them or seen them, I did not realize what it was until three days ago.I have done one foam treatment and one shampoo treatment and, just now, when I used the lice comb and comb through my hair over the sink, at least three or 400 tiny brown specs fell out!! They do not move. There were also to live adults and one dead adult. should I do another treatment at this time?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Health
4/1/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Do you have itchy scalp?

Hair fall?

Bumps on scalp?

Are you taking any medications?

Any other medical history?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.

Family Physician, Doctor (MD)