DIEGO BONILLA
DIEGO BONILLA, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Pulmonary/ Critical Care at Boston University
93381398

I have suffered chronic diarrhea for over a year, taking

Customer Question

I have suffered chronic diarrhea for over a year, taking over-the-counter meds. How or who can help?
Category: Health
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

This is Dr Diego, experienced Internal Medicine, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

I understand your concerns. Diarrhea for over a year is concerning for conditions related to malabsorption. Malabsorption could be caused by several conditions including autoimmune, infection, diet,medications, inflammatory. Your PCP or a gastroenterologist can start the diagnostic workup and possible treatment. The differential is extensive and requires a detailed physical examination and clinical assessment.

The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.
Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.
Kindest regards

Hi there,

Kindest regards