Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I was diagnosed with clinical depression and anxiety

Customer Question
disorder 4 years ago after...
I was diagnosed with clinical depression and anxiety disorder 4 years ago after suffering a mental break. I am a teacher. I was off of work for a while before eventually returning. My psychiatrist prescribed me anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medications that I take regularly. Within the last 3 months or so, things seem worse. I feel like I felt when I had the mental break. I am always tired and "don't feel good." I have no energy. It has always been hard for me to get up in the morning, but I find a way to get through the day. However, lately, within the last few months, I have had days where I can't get out of bed and perform daily functions. I feel almost "frozen", like my body is saying "no." This had been happening once or twice a month for the past 3 months. My moods are all over the place, too. I recently had a complete lab work up and everything came back fine. What do you think/suggest?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Health
3/31/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician

I'm sorry to hear about this

Can you tell me what medication you take now?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
zoloft 100 mgs. and clonazepam 1 mg. 1 pill up to 4 times a day as needed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you offer me any advice?
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)