Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

I am on tri-previfem. I am going away in a few months, june

Customer Question

I am on tri-previfem. I am going away in a few months, june 26 and will be starting my period on that day. Is there anyway to delay my period or change my period schedule before then so I don't have on vacation?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 year ago.

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

Tri-previfem pill pack contains 21 pills with active medication. It may also contain 7 reminder pills with no medication. To postpone the period, once you finish with the 21 active pills; start a new pack of active pills. You may continue taking these active pills; till you do not want the period. Once you stop these active pills; in around 5-7 days; your period would come.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/