How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Onlinedoc Your Own Question
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2839
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
Type Your Health Question Here...
Onlinedoc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ultrasound shows enlarged uterus, anteverted with

Customer Question

my ultrasound shows enlarged uterus
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: anteverted with homogenous myometrium
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i have anterior subserosal fibroids
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Customer: the largest measures 3.9 cm
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.


What is your age?

Do you have pelvic and back pain?

Frequent urination?

Are your periods regular?

Abdominal pain?

Are you trying to conceive?

Any other medical illness?

Are you taking any medicines?

Waiting for your reply.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
38. period regular.not much pain. not trying to conceive
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.


As per your description,you don't have any significant symptoms so such Fibroids are non-cancerous growths.

Even your fibroids size are not so alarming.

Treatment for fibroids isn't needed if they aren't causing symptoms. Over time, fibroids will often shrink and disappear without treatment, particularly after the menopause.

You may need to see a gynecologist and get treatment accordingly.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.

Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.

If you have any further query then we can discuss it thoroughly rather than give us poor/bad service.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.