How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 45993
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The right side of my neck is hurting. Sometimes a pain in my

Customer Question

The right side of my neck is hurting. Sometimes a pain in my right ear.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: When I turn my head for the last few days, I would get a pain in the right side of my neck. It doesn't feel like the kind of pain that would be relieved by a chiropractor. It's sensitive to the touch.
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Doctor for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I'm Diabetic. But, I don't think that's related.
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

how old are you?

you could have a pinched nerve in your neck which can cause pain in the right ear and right neck.

diabetes can over time can cause damage to your nerves and cause abnormal nerve sensation.

diabetes can also decrease your immune system and increase risks for shingles painful rashes.

you should see a doctor to check for fluid in your right ear as well.

you might need an brain or neck MRI scan to help with diagnosis.

let me know if you have questions.