Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

When I got out of bed yesterday, the room was spinning, then

Customer Question

When I got out of bed yesterday, the room was spinning, then again this morning. I have had some sinus drainage the last few weeks, wondering if it could be an inner ear infection.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have a slight headache, almost like a sinus headache - the back of my head and across my forehead.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: no nausea
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

you could have an inner ear infection or a bacterial sinus infection which can cause dizziness and headaches.

you should see a doctor and get your ears and sinuses evaluated.

you might benefit from a course of antibiotics for your infection and your symptoms.

I bet you have a bacterial sinus infection causing headaches and dizziness

do you have a doctor you can see?

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com