Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I've left jaw pain and left arm burning and tingling for…

Customer Question
Hello. I've left jaw pain...
Hello. I've left jaw pain and left arm burning and tingling for about an hour now. The jaw pain has subsided a little I have no pain in my chest, just a dull heartburn like feeling more in the throat area. Could this be a heart issue?
I have been diagnosed with PVCs and am experiencing them now as well. ER visit?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/8/2016
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 2 years ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Well a precautionary EKG examination and Trop-T can be checked for further management in such cases.

Other potential causes like cervical spondylosis should also be ruled out.

Anxiety/psychcological causes should also be ruled out.

If you have frequent PVC you may follow up with your doctor/ER for complete cardiac checkup.

I hope this helps

Family Physician, Doctor (MD)