Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

A person had a severe car accident where she had 8 broken…

Customer Question
A person had...

A person had a severe car accident where she had 8 broken ribs and sternum L 5 facture blood in chest cavity heart erythema crushed arm feb 27 wants fly home march 16 to her husbands funeral the 19 is this to soon to fly she on heart med and warfarin in case she needs ablation therapy

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?

Not that i am aware of she is in orgen and i in montana

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/8/2016
Health Professional: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David

yes, it sounds like it is too soon to fly.

is she in the ICU currently or in a regular hospital bed?

or is she out of the hospital now?

she is in rehab

I see.

is she walking in rehab?

walking in a walker?

how old is she?

she is walking bathing and goes out once in a while in public 58 yrs no oxygen now or walker cast arm

it sounds like she could very well catch a flight March 16.

that is next week.

are her doctors willing to discharge her out of rehab next week?

thank you very much

you are welcome

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com