Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I am getting the flu and want know if over the counter

Customer Question
I am getting the...
I am getting the flu and want know if over the counter Tamiflu would help. If so would it be okay to take with the antiboioc cephalallexin that I am taking for a bladder infection? Will four hours until I get it make a differance?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/8/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

Tamiflu would help in Flu. This can be taken with Cephalexin, as there are no drug interaction. Four hours later won't make a difference. It would be effective.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

Hope you are doing good.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

Hope you are doing.

Let me know if I can help you further.