Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I received a call from the School Nurse stating that my

Customer Question
Good Morning, I...
Good Morning, I received a call from the School Nurse stating that my grandson had an inhaler and the monitor noticed him spraying 4-6 times. My grandson is autistic and does not use an inhaler. Im guessing its mine from my room.
I asked if she wanted me to pick him up, she said no. A few minutes later she called ans said she spoke to the RN for the school and for me to call his PCP. Should I go pick him up? I dont believe he knows how to use the inhaler. Arbuterol.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/7/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Yes you should pick him up and also check out what the problem is.

Too much albuterol use can cause palpitations, dizziness, headaches.

Hence, should not be neglected.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist