Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

When I was sleeping I woke up gasping for air,I took my

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** was sleeping I woke up gasping for air,I took my pressure and it was 152/102 and heart rate was 63,what should I do

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I woke up gasping for air,and wen I got myself together,I took my blood pressure and it was152/102 and I just started having sharp pain in my left shoulder,what should I do

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/7/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Hello, you should go to emergency room. You need an EKG. An heart issue has to be ruled out. The other possibility to be ruled out is sleep apnea. Please feel free for your follow up questions.

Hope you are doing very good.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

Hope you are doing great.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

Hope you are doing good.

Let me know if I can help you further.