Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Recently noticed a small red spot on the end of my penis. it…

Customer Question
recently noticed a small red...
recently noticed a small red spot on the end of my penis. it is not raised, no open sore does not itch. wondering if it is a friction spot, fungus or std potentially?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/6/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

It is likely a friction spot.

Not an infection.

You can upload a picture here.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

attaching a photo. noticed it last week and still there. has gotten a bit smaller

Thanks for the pic.

This is just irritation related bump not any infection.

Should get better gradually over time.

Best wishes

Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist