Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Calf muscle really tight hurt bad also my leg and ankle

Customer Question
Calf muscle really tight...

Calf muscle really tight hurt bad also my leg and ankle swollen

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

I can't walk on it iam in so much pain

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?

I have had blood clots in the past but I'm also expecting don't know how far along just found out also I when to the hospital Tuesday they said it wasn't a clot I don't understand while I'm still in really bad pain

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/6/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

What was the diagnosis in the hospital?

What treatment did they offer?

Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)