Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My husband has pressure around the kidney area and high

Customer Question
My husband has pressure...

My husband has pressure around the kidney area and high blood pressure

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

His blood pressure is 179 over102 and he says he has pressure around his middle

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/5/2016
Health Professional: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David

his blood pressure is dangerously high.

he should go to the ER and see a doctor and get started on more blood pressure medication.

he could be passing a small kidney stone if he has pressure around his kidneys.

is he taking blood pressure medications now?

how old is he?

Dr. David, Doctor (MD)