Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Dose 35186N SAP 9-50 W/NIT test for Xanax?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/5/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

Could you please give some detail about your question.

Thank you.

It's a drug test from quest labs and that's the code??? That's as specific as it gets!

Sorry for the delay. I was on another question. I apologize for your waiting.

The test will look for; Amphetamines (1000 ng/mL screen), Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Marijuana (50 ng/mL screen), Methadone, Opiates, Phencyclidine, Propoxyphene, Ethanol.

Xanax is a Benzodiazepine; so this test would include it.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/