Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My name is ***** *****... My question is about the pain in…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****... My question is about the pain in my left bicep and shoulder...the bicep feels like a severe cramp. My neck and face tingle occasionally throughout the day on the right side. Extreme pain on the right side was the issue until about 4 days ago when pain became more extreme on left and in bicep. 5.6.7. are fused results of compression fracture in 1985. Also past 3-4 nights while laying on stomach to sleep deep breaths cause severe cramping under ribs in my back.

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Two weeks ago I had steroid injection as close to neck as Dr was willing to get...refuses to touch my neck

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/4/2016
Health Professional: DrRussMD, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)

Hi

You need an MRI of the cervical spine.

The fusion is a concern, and there can be more problems in this area.

Get a full structural exam, of the shoulder as well.

See an orthopedist immediately.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.