Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Would a prominent cisterna Magna be consistent with

Customer Question
Would a prominent cisterna...

Would a prominent cisterna Magna be consistent with pseudotumor cerebri along with an empty Sella?

Doctor's Assistant: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

I have been having severe headaches and have a history of pseudotumor cerebri?

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?

I just had an MRI of my brain done yesterday.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/4/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Yes these two findings are consistent with pseudotumor cerebri.

You need to discuss with your neurologist.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/