Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I'm wondering if online help is as beneficial as outpatient…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm wondering if online...
Hi, I'm wondering if online help is as beneficial as outpatient classes pertaining to alcohol rehab? I've recently stopped drinking wine and want a little help keeping myself from drinking again.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/3/2016
Health Professional: Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Anthony Bray, MD

Hello!

How much has been your usual I take if wine?

I would be happy to work with you daily but honestly I thing an in person approach such as seeing a psychologist or joining an AA group would be more help to you !!

Alcohol in MODERATION is not really harmful BUT don't fool yourself if you have a problem sticking to moderate consumption then to AVOID ALCOHOL is best ....

It is a deep ingrained problem...

Folks with alcoholism problem will NOT BE ABLE TO ADHERE TO MODERATE alcohol consumption

It simply does not work that way ....

We can WISH all we want but if you are in truth an alcoholic or have an alcohol problem ....then when you do drink you automatically want MORE AND MORE ...that is the reality for many individuals ...

That is not making any judgment but is the reality of the situation

I do not know you or your specific habits ...

Let me know what details that you care to share with me ...

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hello again!

Well thank you for the stars ...it is helpful to me if you rates in the site itself which allows me to get paid for service. ...

I would suggest if fighting alcohol as a problem the USE ALL SUPPORT At your disposal !!!

It is a bear to fight !!

Don't take it lightly

Many lives ruined by alcohol to be sure ....

Let me know if I may be of further help!

Best Regards!

Anthony Bray MD