Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have red pin sized dots forming on my inner cheeks and…

Customer Question
I have red pin...

I have red pin sized dots forming on my inner cheeks and white bumps on them as well

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

I was smoking cigars for a little less than a year prior to this i had what i believe was tonsillitis my tonsil had this white stuff coming out fo them when i squeezed them and i have since stopped smoking as of yesterday it also feels like my mouth opens a little further than normal and my left cheeks feels thinner than my right

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?

I have looked in to this and it was giving me many websites with oral cancer but i have not lost my appetite

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/3/2016
Health Professional: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David

I am a cancer doctor

how old are you?

can you upload a clear photo of your inner cheeks and tonsils so I can see?

here are instructions

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0