Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Curious how 1 tablet of Tylenol 3 remains in the system. I…

Customer Question
Curious how long 1...

Curious how long 1 tablet of Tylenol 3 remains in the system.

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I took 1 Two days ago and then had a urine test this morning. Just curious if that is a cause for concern.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/3/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

About 2 days.

Your urine test should be negative by now.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/