Health

Connect one-on-one with a verified health professional who will answer your question

Family Physician, Doctor (MD)

More related answers
All health professionals are VERIFIED
My daughter is a type 1 diabetic and has been insuli.
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
my daughter is a type 1 diabetic and has been insuli. dependent for 24 years. She has to take a urine drug test for employment and I am concerned she will have a false positive reading. … read more
I am recently off suboxone for 22 days..... I am taking 10mg
Schuyler - ANP
Schuyler - ANP, health professional
Hi I am recently off suboxone for 22 days..... I am taking 10mg adderall for my adhd once a day. 5 xanax as needed a zpack for a sinus infection and on promethazine codeine for bronchitis I had a pre-… read more
I have a question I am 40 years old and I recently tested
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
I have a question I am 40 years old and I recently tested positive for hsv 1 and 2 but have never had any type of outbreak I was in a relationship for 5 yrs her test were negative according to the scr… read more
I have taken an over-the-counter ED medication that I found
Doctor Cameron
Doctor Cameron, Medical Degree
I have taken an over-the-counter ED medication that I found at my local adult store. I am also taking regular urine drug tests for a court program that I am currently in. I have tested a positive read… read more
Im currently on probation. I have been for the past 13
RNMAD1
RNMAD1, RN
My name is ***** ***** im currently on probation. I have been for the past 13 months and have never failed any drug analysis. Last Tuesday I came up positive for methamphetamine. I have not used meth.… read more
I would like to know if the following prescription drugs
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
I would like to know if the following prescription drugs have been known to give a false positive readings: Synthroid, Micardis, and Atenolol… read more
I am a 28 year old female. I have been married for 8 years
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Hi I am a 28 year old female. I have been married for 8 years to my loving husband(who i known over 9+ years and who is the only man i been with sexually) we have a 4 year old happy healthy baby girl.… read more
I have an extremely upsetting mystery on my hands. I
Schuyler - ANP
Schuyler - ANP, health professional
I have an extremely upsetting mystery on my hands. I recently had a urine test come back showing trace amounts of Oxycodone in my urine sample, not once, but twice. I am on Dilaudid, both long acting … read more
I am in pain management, I took a urine drug screen test and
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Hi my name is***** and I am in pain management, I took a urine drug screen test and tested positive for methadone which I have never taken. The week prior to the test I didnt know if I had a cold or a… read more
I am searching and have been for some time now why I keep
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Hello I am searching and have been for some time now why I keep having a positive urine for Benzo.. I am running out of time to prove to the Legal system that I have not taken anything in that family … read more
I just took a home drug test. I have been on subxone for
Schuyler - ANP
Schuyler - ANP, health professional
I just took a home drug test. I have been on subxone for several months and have not taken any opiates. It came up as positive for oxycodone. Can suboxone cause a false positive for oxycodone?… read more
I submit urine toxicology tests every week. My lab results
Sarah R.N.,BSN
Sarah R.N.,BSN, Registered Nurse
I submit urine toxicology tests every week. My lab results have become inconclusive on some,not all of my tests. Some of my resultes have reported that I am positive for trace amounts of heroin metabo… read more
I have been on rifampin since july 1st 2008. I am on a
Chandershekhar
Chandershekhar, Pharmacist
I have been on rifampin since july 1st 2008. I am on a methadone program and when they drop me I always come up dirty on opiods. I had them send my urine for some kind of more thorough test and it cam… read more
I dont know how to thank you enough for all the info but I
Schuyler - ANP
Schuyler - ANP, health professional
I dont know how to thank you enough for all the info but I still have to re-explain to you that the dfax drug test guy did bring the test to my home for me to take. He opened the container,told me to … read more
I RECENTLY HAD TAKEN A URINE TEST, AND MARIJUANA SHOWED UP
Steve
Steve, Director of EMS
I RECENTLY HAD TAKEN A URINE TEST , AND MARIJUANA SHOWED UP IN IT,( GAS PERCENTAGE WAS HIGH) i DON''T AND HAVE''NT USED MARIJUANA, WHAT WOULD CAUSE THIS. i''M ON A LOT OF PERSCRIPTIONS, WOULD THEY CAU… read more
I am a paramedic and am trying to get more proof that
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
I am a paramedic and am trying to get more proof that amoxicillin can cause a false postive for cocaine on a urine screen drug test. Reason being I tested a positive and was on this antibiotic therapy… read more
I had a positive test result for etoh and i do not drink
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
i had a positive test result for etoh and i do not drink what could cause the test to be positive… read more
Can my period affect my 10 panel drug screen, i smoked 3
Edward Johnson
Edward Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
can my period affect my 10 panel drug screen, i smoked 3 puffs off a joint a month and a week ago and i am scared that i will fail it? will the blood in the urine make it a positve read?… read more