Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I had triple back fusion 6 weeks ago. I see a pain mgmt

Customer Question

I had triple back fusion 6 weeks ago. I see a pain mgmt center. I have ` 5mg percocet left.. I take my montly UA at 10 in the monirng..
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: If I take it now willl it show...
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: just that I generally take 4 10mg Percocet a day
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

yes, if you take a percocet tonight, it should show up on urine tox screening tomorrow

however, I have had patients I know who are taking oxycodone pain pills and their urine tox screening results are negative

and they need more specific urine oxycodone metabolite quantitative testing to show the oxycodone in the urine.

let me know if you have other questions.