Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I am going for blood tests as follows cbc, lyte4, creat,

Customer Question
urea, alp alt ast bilit...
i am going for blood tests as follows cbc, lyte4, creat, urea, alp alt ast bilit, ld, Ca, Glucr, what are these for
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/2/2016
Health Professional: Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered. replied 2 years ago
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.

I'm Dr Chaithanyabattending you.

Hi CBC, complete blood count that says your cell counts in the blood if they are normal.

The rest are kidney function tests, Liver function tests to know the function of kidney and liver.

There is a calcium test to know if your calcium levels are fine in the body, and blood sugar test to see if you are not a diabetic.

The tests are done generally to know over all health of an individual.

Please feel free to ask if any further questions. If done for now, please leave a positive rating

[Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or health categories.

Below link is the fastest way to reach me,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Do you have any further questions? If not request you to leave a positive rating. Thanks for that!

Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya