How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Saha Your Own Question
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 17826
Experience:  35 years of experience
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Saha is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help with allergic reactions. I believe I had what

Customer Question

Hi, I need help with allergic reactions. I believe I had what might be an anaphylactic reaction. It has manifested in mild symptoms in the recent past but recently has become worse. Not sure if it is indeed allergy related: tight throat in the front (where my Adam's apple would be), somewhat swollen on each sight. Feels like a vice on my throat. Cause: air pollution, I think. I'm in China and have someone hunting down Benadryl for me. I need to know if there are any other drugs that can help with this.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.
I would suggest to get an examination by doctor in hospital.
This symptom needs urgent examination.
Allergy can cause it,
There can be an infection too.
Treatment needs to be started urgently.
Zyrtec or claritin can be used.
I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.