Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I need help with allergic reactions. I believe I had what…

Customer Question
Hi, I need help with...
Hi, I need help with allergic reactions. I believe I had what might be an anaphylactic reaction. It has manifested in mild symptoms in the recent past but recently has become worse. Not sure if it is indeed allergy related: tight throat in the front (where my Adam's apple would be), somewhat swollen on each sight. Feels like a vice on my throat. Cause: air pollution, I think. I'm in China and have someone hunting down Benadryl for me. I need to know if there are any other drugs that can help with this.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/2/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.
I would suggest to get an examination by doctor in hospital.
This symptom needs urgent examination.
Allergy can cause it,
There can be an infection too.
Treatment needs to be started urgently.
Zyrtec or claritin can be used.
I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.
Regards.