Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My daughter takes .75 of a .1mg clonidine pill for adhd and…

Customer Question
My daughter takes .75...

My daughter takes .75 of a .1mg clonidine pill for adhd and tourettes. She usually takes 1mg melatonin at the same time. I just realized we are out of melatonin and she will be up until literally midnight with just the clonidine. Is it safe to give her benadryl at the same time as clonidine tonight?

Doctor's Assistant: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?

She is 8 years old.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/1/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

Clonidine and Benadryl do not have drug interaction. So she may take it.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/