Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have excruciating pain in my back thigh all the way down…

Customer Question
I have excruciating pain in...
I have excruciating pain in my back thigh all the way down into my foot. My foot goes numb. I know from recent xrays that I have degenerating osteoarthritis in my lower back. I just recently had pain and numbness in both legs...this is always in the backs of my legs. Those pains are no longer, but I am left with this numbness and spazam type pain making it difficult to walk which makes the pain worse. I saw an add for these problems I have having called Neuopathy , which would maybe helped, but I can't afford $6300. with my insurance paying five or six hundred. Now I don't know what to do or where to go find the cause, Can you help me? I am a senior and am very much aware what aging can do to the body. My name is Marie
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
3/1/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)

Thank you for your question.

I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

Did doctor run any test?

Which medicines were prescribed?