Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I had my last period on Feb 5 and I had sex on Feb 28 and my…

Customer Question
Hi....my name is***** and I...
Hi....my name is***** and I had my last period on Feb 5 and I had sex on Feb 28 and my cycle will be on March the 4 or 5. Can you still get preganant some days before your period.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/29/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

If you have regular period, then your risk of pregnancy is very low 1-2%.

You can still use plan B which may make your period longer sometimes.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist