Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Amado, I am 54 and for the last month I have been going to…

Customer Question
Amado, I am 54...

Amado, I am 54 and for the last month I have been going to the restroom (night really noticeable) every 45 minutes.

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

After I go urinate, I lay in bed and then around 30 minutes I start feeling the urge, I finally get up and go. I urinate normal every time. I'm starting to leak some after I go.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/29/2016
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 2 years ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Sorry for clarification.

What is your gender?

History of diabetes,hypertension?

Are you taking any medicines?

Thanks.