Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I m having a weird symptom where my jaw quivers as if I was…

Customer Question
Hello, I m having a...
Hello, I m having a weird symptom where my jaw quivers as if I was cold, but I'm.not, I have been having a lot of migranes also xx
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/29/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)

Do you have popping sound while open mouth?

Jaw locking?

Ear ache?

Headache?

Tooth or dental issues?

Any other medical history?

Are you taking any medications?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Please explain your symptoms in detail.

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.

I'm having a lot of intense head aches, my jaw doesn't click but chewing sometimes feels strange, I have chronic fatigue syndrome, asthma x
I'm on sertraline, ferrous fumarate, inhalers, and medication for heavy menstrual cycles tran something acid!! Ii don't remember what it's called
I have low feretim levels

Your symptoms can be related to migraine,Temporomandibular joint dysfunction.

You should see your doctor /dentist.

Your dentist may take full face X-rays so he can view your jaws, temporomandibular joints, and teeth to rule out other problems. He may need to do other tests, like MRI or CT. The MRI can show if the TMJ disc is in the proper position as your jaw moves. A CT scan shows the bony detail of the joint.

Low ferritin is not related to it.

Hope this helps.
Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please to not forget a positive rating.

Thank you, ***** ***** recently been to the dentist for x rays for a check up all was fine, I have next and lumbar issues deterioration in lumbar discs, could neck pain be considered with jaw and migrane? My head ia tingling and tight xx

You should also get x-ray of cervical spine which can cause cervical spondylosis.

Neck stiffness,tingling and pain in head can be associated with it.

A clinical examination by Orthopedist or Neurologist should be considered.

Hope this helps.
Please to not forget a positive rating.

thank you, ***** ***** had a lower back x ray which showed l5/s1 had deterierated i need an upper back/neck also

Yes,you should get X-ray/MRI of cervical spine also.

Hope this helps.
Positive feedback and bonus are appreciated if you are satisfied with our conversation.
Thanks.