Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Having problems with my body since a total hysterectomy over

Customer Question
a year ago. Fuzzy head...
Having problems with my body since a total hysterectomy over a year ago. Fuzzy head (not dizzy) don't want to drive absolutely no energy. headaches,and all around just not myself. Went through a month long detox. taking lots of herbal meds along with 1mg estradol. Dr says very minimal on this since i had a very minute spot of cancer. 53 years old & want my life back.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Health
2/27/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Amir Javed, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Amir Javed

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to have few important details. What are your current symptoms? You are having any anxiety or low mood?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
fuzzy head is really bothering me. Librium seems to level me out but that is not fixing the problem. I always have joint pain & chest hurts to a point I think i'm having a heart attack, but i'm not. All vitals are good. this morning 121 over 72 heart rate 72.Just have NO energy & feel horrible

Thanks for the details. You have any known medical illness such as diabetes, high blood pressure or others like that? They have checked your thyorid functions?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All are good

Thanks for the details. You have any history of panic attacks or anxiety? You have any cravings of alcohol?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No alcohol. Dr,'s say I could be having anxiety attacks but I'm not able to take antidepressants. They make me worse. I don't think that is the problem. I wake up after 7 hours of good sleep & feel this way. Something is not right. I don't have to be stressed or having problems. I just wake up like this

Thanks for the details. I would like to say that you have most likely somatisation disorder which is a form of anxeity disorder. I will highly suggest if you cant able to take anti-depressants ask your doctor to refer for cognitive behavior therapy which is as effective as anti-depressants. According to research it is one of a most effective treatment and can be done by psychiatrist or psychologist. I will also suggest to take vitamin B12, folate and thiamine supplements.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes
Dr. Amir Javed

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Don't think this is it. I'm 53 years old & have worked 10-12 hours a day for years, Only after my hysterectomy did I start feeling this way. 1 1/2 years ago. I'm thinking it has something to do with this. I read up on what you suggested & am not in agreement with these symptoms you suggest..After reading I found I did not have hardly any of these conditions.Could there be something else. What would cause focus problems & fuzzy head

Any CT scan of head have been done?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NO I do know I have spurs in my neck
Dr. Amir Javed
Dr. Amir Javed
Dr. Amir Javed, Doctor