Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have a friend who claims she has fiberglass poisoning. how…

Customer Question
I have a friend...

I have a friend who claims she has fiberglass poisoning. how can one tell if you have it and what are the symptoms? she said I have it also but I feel just fine.

Doctor's Assistant: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

What more information do you need to know?

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?

She said there were fleas at first, then she had bed bugs and I don't know what else she said her fingers were split open and there were black spots in the cuts. she is in a hospital as they think she is nuts or not all there.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/27/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)

Fiberglass poisoning can cause breathing problems like cough,sneezing,shortness of breath,skin rash,blisters formation,sometimes crusting.

The symptoms can range from mild to severe.

If you don't have such symptoms and not occupationally exposure to fibre glass then chances of poisoning are very less in your case.

Hope this helps.

Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please to not forget a positive rating.