Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

When I have a bowel movement, it is like all of the feces…

Customer Question
When I have a...

When I have a bowel movement, it is like all of the feces does not get pushed all the way out. Some is left at the opening. I have to wipe and wipe to get it all off my anus.

Doctor's Assistant: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

OK

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?

I had hemmoroid banding. The last one did not work and I bled after the 1st bowel movement.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/27/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)

Thank you for your question.

I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

Since when are you having the problem?

When did you have the banding?

Family Physician, Doctor (MD)