Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have sharp pains in my left arm. A burning sensation and…

Customer Question
I have sharp pains in...
I have sharp pains in my left arm. A burning sensation and in the last 5 minutes a tingling in my fingers
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/26/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)

Well as you describe,possibly it's nerve impingement/Cervical spondylosis.

You should do gentle massage with muscle relaxant ointment and apply warm compresses with a heating pad on affected area and back of neck.

You should take OTC Motrin.

Avoid mobile and computer use for long time.

If you have shortness of breath,chest tightness then visit ER.

EKG and blood pressure should be monitored ASAP.

Hope this helps.